Friday, July 27, 2007

So . . . I was saving them up

Sorry - I totally just posted five or six items at once . . . I was having trouble getting to the internet for a while, but I kept writing. So keep reading! (I think the earliest is dated July 4th)

2 comments:

Tara McElroy said...

So wonderful. I really enjoy reading your posts. :o) Reminds me so much of Kenya. And I appreciate feeling like I'm in touch with my friends... even those who are an ocean away. :o)

It's August already. Hard to believe. Is time going slowly or quickly for you? Or, perhaps both?

Take care,

Tara

fenris64 said...

Sorry for the intrusion, you don't know me. But I am a former colleague of your father's when he was at the Globe and Mail - Tim.

He passed on this URL sometime ago, and my wife Carrie and I have looked in from time to time. I am the one who freed up an old Mac laptop for you...

I just wanted to say that you write beautifully. It is a pleasure reading your words and feeling the culture around you come alive in our thoughts. Thank you for writing.