Sorry to everyone that I am hopelessly bloggingly inept. I managed to get them all in the wrong order for a while, but I think it's sorted. And I finall got photos to work, although now some of them are upside down and sideways. But I'm getting there! Feel free to leave comments mocking me and my blog virginity or my grammar or my fear of rodents or my . . . well anything. One thing I've learned in Ghana so far is to laugh at myself! Love to everyone,
Sarah Kate
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Like all the others who have left comments on your blog, I too enjoy your way of writing about your experiences, I find them very insightful, and rather than talk about all the wonderful, special and unique things you do there you talk about the simple things like rain and rodents and pooping, and I can appreciate that.
PS. if you need any html or blogger help I am at your service.
Love,
Flo
Post a Comment